Friday night AG and I went to dinner with Talens, his wife, and her brother Lampai to Cafe Mum's in Japan town serving all you eat Shabu Shabu (Japanese Hotpot) and also all you can drink (beer and sake). I made the mistake of drinking along with all the boys. I directed us home safeuly but don't remember too much after that, except hanging outside of my window and regurgitating all of my dinner. Nice.Woke up the next day - late, to run errands before heading over to Marin for KT's wedding. Had a ball at the reception hanging out with PD's whom I haven't seen in ever so long.
Sunday morning, met up with Kerry, Brimeeza and the gant at Dolores Park to watch Italian boys play with French boys... They said 10,000 people were there, and it was truly an amazing feeling of sharing the park and the excitement of this sport.
We ended the evening at Shelaine's for a BM BBQ... god, what a weekend of friends, activities, and libations.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Thanks for the awsome Pictures! I miss you crazy peeps!
Post a Comment