Wednesday, July 19, 2006

W Hotel - dog day


A month back, Rachel and I took the girls to the W Hotel for dogy day supported by BARK magazine. Here are the results. I have a twisted smile on bc I was snickering at the dog people who dressed up their pets in outlandish outfits. I don't mean BM outfits, as I would for our girls, but dressing them as they would their children.

There are people who have problems when dog owners dress up their dogs... I don't have that disdain, but if they are out of control in pink ruffles and bows in their ears... of course I'll snicker.

The girls got a lot of attention from Daschund lovers and lots of butt sniffing going on (and these people french kiss their dogs knowing about the butt licking). Well, we got a rise out of it all.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: