Last night had reallly weird dreams. For a long period of time I didn't remember my dreams, but as of late (within the last 6 months) the dreams have been intense and very weird.
For example, had this dream that Elaine was pregnant. She's gonna kill me when she reads this ;)... it's not my fault, that's what I dreamt. I think it's b/c so many of our friends are getting pregnant or wanting to. And of course I dream about the one person who doesn't want to get pregnant right now.
Heehee.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi honey! looks like you had a good time in Jersey! although the shore is one of the funniest places to people watch, huh? sorry not to be able to call you, will be in phone zone on monday! looks like you are having interesting dreams, how wonderful for you! keep writing them down! miss you love love
Post a Comment