Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saha's 1075 Sutter Street


Friday evening we ate at Saha's www.sahasf.com owned by Marmee and Mahammod who we camped with last year. It's Arabic fusion. I introduced Salim and Naphysa to Sahsilya since they lived in Seattle, and Marmme/Mahammod met them when they were visiting Salim. They loved the Russians immediately.


Ilya brought another couple, Valter and his fiancee (can't remember her name - so bad with names). Nice couple. We had Mahammod order for us and it was fantastic.
There hasn't been one thing on the menu I haven't liked. The lamb was a little undercooked for me, but I still enjoyed it so much. And the wine that Marmee picked out for us was phenomenal. I'll have to get the name.

Ilya was in town to interview at a startup gaming company. It's his dream job and he was super stressed and needed to relax. Unfortunately for us, he drank too much and passed out in the hotel lobby. We took him home and tucked him into bed.

The rest of us met up with Marmee and Mahommad at Ruby Skye to listen to Deep Dish. Ughh, I hate that place. Sasha and I ran from Steve the molester.. and ended up in the smoking room. We eventually had conversations with some really cool peeps, but realized that it was already 3am.
It was time to go home...  Posted by Picasa

No comments: