Saturday, July 15, 2006

Girl's Night Out continued


This is us at Tunnel Top.

And this is the other end. Lots of great talks about life, relationships, where are we going? What are we doing? Marriage, babies? Argh... it was enough to put Elaine into a tizzy.
We all agreed that this event cannot be a one time event, especially for the summer. We'll have to recruit more women next time - for our monthly girl's night out. Rachel, Smesh... we hope to get you two out with us next. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry i'm missing what sounds fabulous. I've got my girls' night IN at home with daiper outfittings and milk cocktails for now. I'd love to join when I start pumping (when I go back to work, I guess). In the meantime, if y'all wouldn't mind an underaged with you, come on over! I'll make you martinis and we can listen to lullabys!

m

Scott and Christie said...

You guys are gorgous! missin you tuns!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed this too, and pining for you all from new york...