Thursday, Elaine, Manisha, Elida and I had a little girl's night out in the city. We started off with summer cocktails at Manisha's in Russian Hill... I don't remember the name of the drink, but did remember asking what was in them (triple sec, vodka, rum and something else). It was a good way to start the evening. Plus, they are beautiful.
Then we went to Yabbie's
Coastal Kitchn www.yabbiesrestaurant on Polk Street. Last time I was there was with Nigel - ugh, I can't believe I dated him. Anyways, there were tons of things on the menu that sounded amazing. Manisha and I wanted the clambake, nope all gone. Then we tried Cioppino's... gone too. I guess that's a good sign that the ingredients are fresh. Third time was a charm, and I ordered the sesame tuna and she ordered halibut. Actually, me, Elaine and Elida ordered the sesame tuna. It was very good. The waiter felt bad and ordered white wine on the house. Elaine was itching by this point to go to Tunnel Top. In my day, they had the best looking Euro boys. Not that night though. And the music wasn't working for us. We had a couple of drinks then headed to some bar I can't remember the name of (on 6th street).
Continued above.
No comments:
Post a Comment