Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hospital visit


Mie and Dav graciously invited us to meet their daughter Tesla at the hospital. Since Mie had a C-section, she's required to stay an additional 3 nights. AG and I brought sunflowers for momma, pappa and baby.. and some chocolate and banana cream pie from Tartine's but mie is on morphine and can't eat any yet - lucky Dav.

Here's Dav holding itty bitty Tesla... and AG too.. boys who hold babies are sooo cute.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Toni girl,

I did get to taste the banana cream pie...I made sure a part was saved for when I could eat.

I'm slowly healing and feeling a tiny bit more 'me' than when you visited. I was so out of it then and bloated like a balloon. Now I'm engorged beyond boobie belief, but I guess my body has work to do that I'm no longer in control of. An experience indeed. Thank god we have the best men around us. Dav has totally stepped up to be my true partner in this endeavor. And of course, Tesla already has him running around at beck and call : )

m