Been having some shin splints pain, with all the weight I'm carrying, mostly on the left foot. It kept me up a bit Sunday evening and yesterday too, but today it's subsided. Could also be calcium depletion, so I drank 2 glasses of organic whole milk last night - as a chaser to my 2 chocolate chip cookies of course ;).
Here's the magic three legged frog my mom and Mr. T bought for AG and I in hopes of bringing in great wealth to our house. We turn him to face the world during the day where he sucks up good energy and then face him inwards in the evening to release the good energy back into the house. He hasn't done much lately, but he looks cool.
We've been working on the back yard a bit too - I found this great futon sectional on craigslist and can't wait to reupholster it. It's firm and space efficient. Now to get rid of the jungle back there. Anyone interested in an 8 foot orange tree and 4 foot mexican lime tree? I love it, but it's completely outgrown the yard.
Work has calmed down quite a bit, and I've been demotivated to do much anyways, except for what needs to be done immediately. It's almost the middle of July - halfway through summer - I can't believe how quickly time is passing by. Lately, I've been a little detached from reality and living more in my own little world. The little things I used to worry about aren't taking on as much significance - like projects at work and around the house, and all the summer activities that I want to do. I'm not sure if anything has replaced my new reality - sometimes I feel as if I'm walking through a dream - a little foggy and dazed. There are bursts of sharpness that drags me back to reality - but it's only out of necessity (usually work related). It's not a bad place to be at the moment. I feel a sense of calm - but I'm not used to watching myself through a lens. No, I'm not smoking anything... perhaps it's a part of the pregnancy I haven't read about.... giving your mind and body a chance to relax before the little one comes.
1 comment:
Lady you look gorgeous. thank u for sharing this journey with us. i miss you tons. i wish i had a phone to call you. all is great here at O! Wishing you health and great happiness in the next couple weeks with this huge adventure. I will sneak outa the bubble soon to come call you .miss you tons and cant wait to meet martinixoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment