
Oh, it was delicious to spend the weekend at home, our first weekend at home in a month. AG and I moved the bedroom around and the feng shui is so much better. Hanging out downstairs is enjoyable now - for reading a book, watching tv or just dozing. Nothing can beat the upstairs tv so we do still migrate up there, but it's heavenly to have a retreat.
Sunday afternoon, Martini reacted to loud outside noises for the first time (that I've noticed). I was dozing a bit while AG was tinkering around and installing curtain rods in the bedroom... it was lazy and quiet outside. The pups started barking at a neighbor startling both myself and obviously Martini, as she started kicking and squirming immediately. She's hearing us, she's aware of noises outside her little Womb. Fascinating.
Sunday afternoon, Martini reacted to loud outside noises for the first time (that I've noticed). I was dozing a bit while AG was tinkering around and installing curtain rods in the bedroom... it was lazy and quiet outside. The pups started barking at a neighbor startling both myself and obviously Martini, as she started kicking and squirming immediately. She's hearing us, she's aware of noises outside her little Womb. Fascinating.
No comments:
Post a Comment