Sunday morning was gorgeous and hot. I decided to take the pups out to Dolores Park for a nice stroll before heading home and preparing for Lenira's baby shower. But it just didn't work out like that. After briskly walking to the park and running them around a bit, I started after Lila to leash her and head home. Kerry heard me calling her and called me over. We ended hanging out until late. Slowly more and more people accrued on our blankets, including Tameeza and Sasha.
And Oy there were so many doggies and this beautiful pup. Lila was a terror running around and trying to eat people's unattended food. Sienna was busy rooting around for fertilizer to roll on and other dogs to bark at. After awhile, I gave up attending to them and enjoyed the sun and my friends. The park was packed by noon - dogs were running everywhere, and it felt like the first days of summer.
Sasha and I had a great talk. She's currently a nurse and is starting Midwifery school in SF this fall. She's helped deliver tons of babies at her job and I asked her to be with me for the birth of Baby G. It would be nice for AG to have someone there who knew what they were doing, even though we are looking to have a Doula as well. But maybe, I won't need one if Sasha is there. She's more experienced that some of the Doula's.
1 comment:
I love being able to share this journey with you through your blog, thanks honey, keep up the pics! looks funnnnn! give everyone a smooch for me
Post a Comment