I have to premise this post with background information that I've been working extra hard, getting up super early and preparing for visible high level negotiations with multi-million dollar deals and that it's Friday. Yesterday I was up at 6am and out the door and in negotiations from 8-5pm.
This morning, I was running late to work. As you know, when you're late, there's this sense that you've forgotten things. Halfway to work, I did a mental checklist to confirm that I had everything: computer (check), notebook (check), phones (check), keys - err... keys... Oh my god where are my keys? The following thoughts started running through my head - no keys? How will I get into my office? no keys? How will I get inside when I get home? no keys? How will I drive.......????? DUH....
I had a moment to myself in the car. Relieved that AG wasn't there since he's seen me freak out so often over the smallest things (details) and the poor guy is already overwhelmed, I could have given him a heart attack. But I had to post this to remember how scattered I can be during this time, and hopefully reminisce to Baby G (if she has children of her own some day).... No no, we don't know yet whether Baby G has XX or XY. I'm just thinking ahead as usual.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment