In between getting the truck and cleaning out the storage unit, I went to Kerry's to meet the girls for brunch and an accessories swap. I made off like a bandit with 3 belts, 2 hats, 2 necklaces and 2 sets of earrings. It was more fun to see whether people liked what I brought. Having brunch and chatting together was also super fun.
This Monday also marks my 15th week. The pregnancy book says that my heart is now enlarged and working overtime. Its output has increased 20 percent from normal and, by the time I am ready to deliver, my heart will be working up to 50 percent more than normal to supply me and Baby G with the oxygen needed. Speaking of the little devil - Baby G now weighs about 1.75 ounces and is about 4 to 4.5 inches in length. Baby G's heart is growing strong and, even though it is little, it is pumping between 20 and 25 quarts of blood every 24 hours. Interesting huh? I've noted that I have to breathe deeper and often have shortness of breath. Running Saturday felt amazing, but my legs are sore today. The pelvis bones have not stopped moving, every now and then my back aches and I walk funny (waddle) because my butte muscles are stretched.
Next Tuesday, we have our amniocentesis... oh joy. I'm dreading the big needle. A little fact about AG I did not know, needles make him queasy... whether it's poking into his body or someone else's. Up above, I took a picture of what I'm typically having for breakfast now - lots of fruit and some huge egg tortilla or breakfast sandwhich with eggs and bacon. I'm sure that by my next doctor's appointment, I'll be up another 10lbs.
1 comment:
Sorry I missed you! I showed up after everyone left to pick up Rachel...I shamelessly made away with a necklace and earings. I promise next time to make up by bringing lots of stuff : )
Post a Comment