
We knew we wanted to spend the rest of the evening with these two. So we got to Saha's and hung out until they closed. We were along for the ride, had no idea what the plan was except that we were just hanging out wherever they took us.
Our trust was completely rewarded. Mohammad drove us to a party on 6th Avenue - part of the Trance crew and it was one of the best parties we've been to. The energy was amazing, the music was random but very good, the freaks were out and everyone was cool. We even met two new friends of theirs, Alex and can't remember the other one's name. Marmee and I danced for hours and by 6am we were ready to head to the next last part of our trip - Breakfast in Bed at the SupperClub.

At the Supper Club until noon. I cannot believe we stayed out until noon! Our MO has always been to head home by 4am and snuggle in bed together. But this year, everything was fresh - we trusted our instincts and our friends and were so happy for it. We couldn't have had a better night - this is on the top of the best NYE. Reminded me so much of the year AG and I mixed things up a bit and camped with Numinosum where we met Mohammod/Marmee, Salim/Nafysa and all the brown girls. It's opened up a new crew for us and we are mixing all of our friends together.
AG and I are so thankful for our life. Our friends are fucking amazing... our life together is fucking amazing. And to sum up my intent for 2007 - Be healthier, wealthier and wiser.
2007 is the year of the boar, and I'm ready to make some forward leaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment