Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Rain


Here's a picture of my new haircut. Melissa saved my hair. I was ready to cut it all off. She's such a great listener. We sat and talked about my lifestyle, what I want etc. Really, I just wanted an overhaul on my hair, with something edgier and funkier, but still have the ability to keep it low maintenance. She knows that short hair is a lot of maintenance for me b/c my hair sticks out all over the place when it's short. So she cut off 8 inches but with lots of piecy parts that are fun to play with. This is the next day wake up look - without any combing and it still looks good, I think. I'm darn happy with the cut. Her costs are way up though, it's the most I've ever paid for a haircut - $130 total oh but so worth it.

And a picture of the dreary day from my office, looking out at the rain...

No comments: