Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Day in SF




Saturday morning AG and I woke up and had a leisure morning. Fed the pups, then took BART down to Embarcadero and walked to the Farmer's Market. It was slightly misty and drizzling, but had fun checking out the stands and selecting brunch from the various awesome vendors.
AG ordered a mocha from Blue Bottle, which I've heard such great things about. And after agonizing over all the choices, and tasting all the free cheeses and fruits, we ordered a turkey and salama sandwhich. Yum. We ate outside on the pier. On our way home, we stumbled upon a huge anti-war rally - which lifted my spirits even more. Got home, and watched tv for awhile before I headed over to Shelaine's to help out for their party.
AG left last night for New Orleans, and I woke up with a ton of energy and so many things to do before he returns. First and foremost, I had to have another turkey/salami sandwhich - which you see above. It was huge, I was barely able to fit my mouth around it. All worth it, cuz now it feels like lead in my gut.

No comments: