Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let's cut it off


Ok, it's a new year and I'm ready for a change. I've had this long hair for over 4 years, and it's been great. Lately though, I havent been doing anything with it and it looks long and drab. With the eye surgery, I'm not able to wear any eye make up for a month and I feel and look like an old woman. I need something fresh and new - so I made an appointment to see Melissa, my old hairdresser in Marin. She's super exepensive, and I only go to her when I want to make some drastic changes. I'm not sure how short I'll go, it will depend mostly on her suggestions. Usually I tell her what I'm in the mood for, and I give her full reigns to do whatever she likes. I've never been disappointed.

Why I like going to Melissa, even though she's expensive is, she's creative and provides great suggestions. She's always given me a great cut that lasts. She understands my lifestyle and my need for a low maintenance cut.

Also, the woman's got phenom memory power. The last time I was there, she remembered everything about me, I mean everything from my love life to my work.

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

Awww, what a cute picture! Thats from my kitchen, awww. Ari's hair looks the same as it does now, weird. You've got the short hair bug... te he . Have fun, it's good to get a change. I am getting mine cut on Sat too, dunno what yet. Hair has a lot of energy, it's good to let go, bring in the new.