Last night a wholelotta people got together at Baobob's on Mission and 19th to visit with XT before she heads back to the East coast next week. Commiserated with SaraG on the frustrations of being a bride and how so many people have built such an industry around this event.
They prey on you like hawks. I think it's "they" who create such high expectations of what that special day is all about, so they can prey on making sure you are willing to spend all your money for that one special day.
And it was such a surprise and pleasure to see Maddick out. Hopefully I'll be able to get some one on one time in with him next week at our pre-thanksgiving dinner.
And there is sweet Jess who was just buzzing all over the place talking up her storm. It was pretty amazing to have the 4 of us back together for dinner: me, XT, Smesh, Rachel before the rest of the crew came. Many people congatulated AG and I, and I forgot that people were quite speculative about us in the beginning. It's so sweet to know that my friends look out for me, worry about me, but know that I'm very capable of taking care of myself. You've got to do that for your friends.
And the bell of the ball, our XT... isn't she gorgeous and glowing? With all the male energy around her, I would be too. Me thinks she needs to wear more reds - cuz she's damn spicy in it.
1 comment:
Thanks honey, you were quite spicey your self! Just wanted to say how much you mean to me, your friendship is priceless! Thank you for everything we have done together during this time, I am so so Happy for you! love, XT
Post a Comment