It's so nice to be working at home again. These last few weeks have been disruptive, getting up early, driving everyday to work in the South Bay, trudging back home. It's very tiring. How did I do that for so long?
Today, got up at 8am, played with pups, made coffee in my little 2 cup French Press that I usually keep at work. It's so relaxing to be at home. My thoughts aren't racing all over the place, I'm feeling grounded and can think more clearly.
XT is here. We spent a good night catching up during our walk to and from dinner. Feels as if she never left. Lila is passed out on her pillow after a nice breakfast. I think I've found the secret to getting Sienna to eat her food. Play with her and get her body moving, then she gets hungry. Today, she finished her food and started on Lila's... It's neat trying to figure out your dog's little quirks.
Must keep moving, must get things completed....
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment