Sunday, November 05, 2006

Finding Peace Within

I didn't realize that I was missing it, until I had it. This last week has been blissful. Everything feels good. I'm not sure why it does - I have some thoughts and opinions about it. I am extremely happy and at peace at the moment. I have agendas to complete still, and desires to be quenched, but I feel full.

AG and I had a great weekend. We did nothing out of the ordinary or spectacular. Saturday night we went to watch Borat with Andy/Allison and ate a million candy bars. Sunday morning we got him ready to go to Vegas for the week. I think, it's the companionship that made this week so blissful. We've laughed a lot, shared dreams and opinions. Our morning talks, when we have the time for them, are precious - especially on weekends. Planning our day and the rest of our weekend together. I have not had the urge to kill him this week :). That is a good sign.

Of course he's been busy with basketball and our fantasay league... We named our team after our fearsome mascots - our Dauxilla Demons. I think we are currently in 12th out of 16th place. AG is a diligent and tenacious manager. We came in 3rd last year. I'm apparently the co-manager. It's only a title, I don't even know who's on our fantasy team.

Spent time with Miss Smesh today. She caught me up on her men, as it's raining heavy in the east bay. It's nice to know she's having a little fun over there. It was good to see her, I miss our talks. At one point, I had a future flash of Smesh 40 years from now, god that would make us 76? She had her shawl and grandma slippers on with her cute little glasses. Wonder what I'd be like in 40 years. I hope I'm a spitfire shit-talker, no nonsense grandma with a fast car. And taking my grandchildren out on a spin and telling them not to listen to their parents.

No comments: