Thursday, November 09, 2006

Girls power


I had a gathering at my house of strong women. Elida, KT, Colleen, XT, Mie, Elaine, Tameeza, Rachel, Sarah G, Smesh, Kerry, and Sasha. What an amazing group of women. Three of us are engaged and there will be three weddings next year. One momma baby. We drank, ate, and caught up... KT was the first to show up - unfucking believable. I guess people can change :).

We passed the horn and little Tes around. I've been told that I can no longer handle the baby when drinking. I have that Asian urge to pinch and squeeze fat little babies. That urge goes unchecked when drinking.

By the end of the evening, I had made 3 speeches on how wonderful it was to see these women. I woke up at 2am on my couch...ugh, headache.

Tonight XT and I had dinner at Colleen's. We met a bunch of new people, one of whom was married by Otto. What a small world.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

Thanks again for hosting miss TT, it was amazing, and so are you!