
Finally, we completed the social weekend with a tea and cakes event at our place to celebrate Mie's birthday...
KC and Noi brought some excitement to what would have been a very mellow event.

she is quite a handful, and soon to be dad, Dav, was getting some good daddy experience running after her and baby proofing my house. I have to say that I was thinking twice about children after they left. At least with the girls, when they get rowdy, I just stick them in their pen.Here's a wonderful picture of Auntie Rachel and Noi. I think mine and AG's world is changing very very quickly. Soon, I'll be blogging about diapers and pre-school and swap stories about babysitters and college funds - sigh - scary. I'm not sure I'm ready - I'm not sure I'll have the patience.
1 comment:
The doggies are good practice then, huh? Don't put the cart before the horse so to say TT, it'll come if it's to be. I wonder the same thing about myself, it's different I hear if they are yours. AlsoI think you do have a lot more resources than you give yourself credit for. Smooch!
Post a Comment