Friday, April 07, 2006

Spring Spring Spring


Yes, I did have a cup of coffee, and that's a dangerous thing to give to me when I'm already high on life. But I had to post these beautiful flowers I captured on my walk to the bank yesterday with the girls. And I figured, I should blog when I feel like blogging... so there are days you hear nothing from me, and then there are days when all I want to do is talk... cuz really I have too much energy and need to take it out on something that is forgiving.

Flowers flowers flowers, wish we had more of them. They always make me smile.























Here's Lila making new friends when I was in the bank depositing a check. I've noticed how often children are afraid to pet dogs. I can understand if my girls were large and vicious looking, but look at them, they are so small and lovable. It's a sad state when you see children afraid of puppies... how did this happen at such an early age? The news? their parents? what the f&$k? That's too bad. So it was great to see this father bring his child to Lila for some loving.

Fear breeds closed minded people, and that's how we ended up with Bush! Well, I actually have some additional conspiracy theories on how he became president - but hell, like the red states give a shit.

Which reminds me, while we were giggling and uhem, smoking last night, AG came up with a pretty darn funny slogan? hrm, what would you call it... Here it is: a hand in the ass is worth no holes in the bush. Ok, private joke - but I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. How he can say that with a straight face...
And finally, I wanted to post what I've attached to my cubicle wall cuz this is what's becoming important to me (from left to right):
1. Baby shower invitation for Ann
2. Holiday wedding picture of Ann/Dale
3. Holiday baby picture of Nathan from Sandy/Carla
4. poloroid of me and Sasha at a dot.com event in the glory days
5. thank you card from Tram/Sherman from their wedding
6. Pho queen menu for delivery/takeout at work
7. Baby Aliyah

And b/c it was cropped off, there's a picture of me, Loan and Thuy - from Seattle. Posted by Picasa

No comments: