I had my date with the sextress xtress. We went to one of her favorite Vietnamese hangouts - Mai's on Clement and 4th - for Bun and Vietnamese sweet and sour soup. Felt like old times just hanging out, catching up on each other's lives. It's been awhile since we've had some good one on one time, and this usually includes really good talks. Talks with XT is deep, when we talk we dive right into the soul. There's few women I have such deep soul talks with.She also gave me some pictures which she found while preparing for her next adventure. Two pictures I loved, (1) of me and AG Saturday night when we found each other at BM; and (2) my costume at Smesh's birthday party - of a candy girl. I'll scan and post at some point.
I'm so excited for XT and her upcoming adventure. She's working this summer at the Omega Institute for Holistic Medicine in Rhineback, New York, a renowned holistic learning center www.eomegaorg. I hope she will find inspiration and connections that will re-awaken the amazing healer in her.
3 comments:
There's nothing much better then seeing those you love expressing it for each other. You made me teary Miboni!
xoxo/r
AWWWW, sweetness. I cherish our times together. Thank you for your sweet sentiments. It is a joy to have you in my life! Smooch!
PS that picture is awsome, and the only time you will se me blond!
Post a Comment