Monday, April 17, 2006

Life is going by so fast

Goddamn, the stress of taxesis over! I'm so proud of AG for finishing 4 days before they were due.

And I have the perception that life is going warp speed this year. Not to mention there's a baby craze happening. They are popping up everywhere. Someday we'll get to sit on our stoops and talk about how good the old days were and how so and so is just like his/her momma/poppa.

Thankfully, AG and I spent a relaxing weekend hanging out. Friday night we watched our Warriors beat Phoenix. Our final home game is tonight against Portland, and if we win it will be a sweet ending to a rollercoaster season.

Saturday, I got up and spent another weekend doing community service - IN THE RAIN. Oh god, one more weekend to go. It does feel good to have contributed to our beautiful city. It's nice getting up at 8am on weekends - NOT.

Spent the rest of Saturday napping to make up for sleep depravation. Finally got up at 9pm, whole day wasted lounging around in between napping spurts. Went to Shelaine's. Man, I miss hanging out with them. They've become so close, even more so since we bought houses near each other. As usual, they entertained us for quite awhile with stories on how they were "turked" during their trip to Turkey. Then headed home for a slumber party upstairs to snuggle and watchTV. Sunday was a lounge around the house in underwear day. I love walking around in underwear, it's so comfortable and efficient b/c I don't have to dirty another set of clothes. We did go for a walk with the pups to grab a milkshake. Got home just as it started to rain rain rain rain rain.

Tomorrow, we both get a much needed haircut. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scott and Christie said...

Is that a picture you took in your garden? Its beautiful! Friday looks good, i would so love love those boxes, thanks doll!

Anonymous said...

Did someone say milkshake?!? Reminds me that we still have to check out that gelato place, is that where it was from?