After my uncomfortable ordeal this morning, I did a little more research on the cleanse. It appears that possibly my body is not eliminating the toxins. I should have drank a salt bath in the mornings and/or drank some herbal laxative tea in the evenings and mornings to help eliminate the toxins since I'm not eating any fiber to do that.
With that in mind, I believe I will cut this cleanse short, down to 3 days and revisit this next month when I'm more prepared.
So now to move back into eating regularly... drink freshly sqeezed OJ first two days, and also eat/drink vegetable broth (with some veggies)... for the first or 2nd day before going back into eating normal food. Also would hellp to include raw foods, such as fruits, vegetables and nuts...
I will definitely revisit this cleanse again. I was surprised that I really wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be. The organic maple syrup is important.
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah yes, it is all about the organic maple syrup. This cleanse sounds great, I wanna do it with you next month!
Post a Comment