Last evening wasn't too bad. Even hung out with friends at a restaurant last night... they drank, smoked and ate - but not I.
This morning, I woke up tired - perhaps not as tired as usual, but maybe I'm more aware of that already. When I finished getting ready, and preparing my lemonade drink, my body was shaking and I felt close to passing out, a low grade fever (I was very hot), and my stomache was in knots and ready to boil over. It was an extremely uncomfortable feeling. After drinking some of my lemonade and realizing that the feeling wasn't going away, I made an executive decision to eat 3 crackers so I could start my morning and be effective. After 10 minutes, I stopped shaking and my stomache settled a bit, but I'm still very hot - something is definitely going on with my body.
The cravings have decreased, and there is some hunger pangs...
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment