Ok,
Woke up this morning, feeling a bit hungry. Went to the grocery store to purchase organic lemons and cayenne pepper. There is definitely truth to the knowledge that if you CAN'T have something, that something you can't have is a lot more tantalizing than before. I like bread, I don't love bread - and since I've reduced my carbohydrate intake 2 years prior, bread has been a once in a while pleasure... but this morning, as I passed some freshly baked ones... it smelled so sweet - sigh.
I accidentally dropped in more than a pinch of the cayenne pepper to my lemonade drink... otherwise, the juice isn't bad tasting at all. The maple syrup is a nice touch. I hope succeed in completing a 5 day cleanse. It'll be a little tougher tomorrow when I'm in my 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Seminar. I'm just waiting for the 5th day high....
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment