Monday, June 19, 2006

Running Again

Started running again - ah... so nice, good deep breaths afterwards - very motivated. running approximately 16 miles total/wk. This week - it's 4.5 miles per run x 4 = 18 miles.

Had dinner with Ellen last week - I'd have to give her the award for most work done. She's the same, but almost different person. It's so nice to see a friend stop themselves from destruction and become the strong person you've seen potential for.

Saw my little Lance in Sacramento. Even though he's worth the trip, we realize now why we rarely leave the city. It's a traffic nightmare - with the bridge and highway 80 - there needs to be a superbullet train that extends from northern to southern California.

Met up with Sandy/Carla at the Deep Blue Sushi restaurant - and I'm slowly converting to sushi. I never thought it'd happen but the sushi was tasty. Could have been a fluke accident since I was liquored up with yummy sake - but we'll have to retest that theory out again.

Sunday - Mie/Dav's baby shower.... overwhelmed with kids, toys... good food, Rachel/CC's house was perfect for the occasion - lots of sun, great backyard and good friends. Then home to see Miami beat Dallas... good weekend, relaxing - lots of social activities but nothing stressful.

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

Hey chica, keep up the good stuff! Running always was good for you! Missing you all tons hold down the fort ok? lots of love