Wednesday, June 28, 2006

La La La - La La

Mon Dieu!

What a fabulous day. I'm breaking through, breaking through the Mid Zone. I didn't run past my 4 miles yesterday but still validated that I'm breaking through cuz I've increased weights on my legs and can feel the strength flowing back. It's also just the feeling of flying above the ground, man - how amazing the mind is - it really can move mountains. Today, I'm sensing the gathering of mental strength, strong and unquenchable. Just feels so damn good when I look back and know that I'm passing the Mid Zone.

Ok, there's other reasons why I'm so happy. A couple are personal ;). Life at the house is good. Pups are behaving and we've been having so much fun with them lately. No messes, a little disciplining on digging in the backyard.. but not much more. AG and I have a good rhythm down about cleaning the house, getting shit done.. I love getting shit done. I know it's superficial to measure success through accomplishments - but heck, tell me another way to measure it.

For awhile, I've just had my head down, pushing forward pushing through the Mid Zone, so I've not been able to appreciate the things I'm appreciating today... like how I'm still so much in love, how my friends are so amazing, how much easier my life is compared to many others... how much I've worked to find exactly what I want in love, career, life... doesn't stop me from wanting more and I'll always want more - but I'm sure appreciating everything else right now.

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful. Shine On!