Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Palatial Dreamland

So AG and I have been busy redecorating our abode. And of course I'm very into my bed because:
1. I love red - the red canopy itself was purchased for me by a good friend, smesh
2. there are satin sheets made from Vietnam underneath
3. we have pillows from India
4. the top gold silk coverlet is a valentine's gift from AG - made in Cambodia
5. the top canopy was purchased on our Thailand trip

I believe the bedroom is an extension of oneself - the bed in particular should express a part of your soul. This is my fabric/color-indulgent creative BM self meets wanna-be-soul-world-universal-flow traveler self. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that's so wild because I remember you getting those when we were over there. Love the set up, makes me want to crawl in and hibernate. Is the name of the paint color Pacific Mango? I would be all over that job, thinking up names for colors. I dig it! Groovy style, chica.

Anonymous said...

This is so you when I look at it, I like the sharinf of normally private things...