I've been going Amazon-crazy lately purchasing 3 Vietnamese cookbooks and 6 books on finance, investing, etc. I have been putting them all to good use though. Here are two favorite dishes so far.. one being the Shrimp salad we always order from our little restaurant, Thanh Tam... on Valencia and 16th... nice colors huh? And the other dish is the Bun that XT loves so much.. hey honey, mine's even better than theirs!!! I'll make it for you before you take off. Looks good huh? Maybe I should put my recipes together and take pictures and publish a cookbook? Oh thank god today is Friday. The weather's been gorgeous and I haven't had any inclination to work. Life is just too much fun to stay indoors and read telecom contracts ;(. AG and I have been also going crazy on netflix and last night we watched Ong-Bak the Thai Warrior. Tony Jaa is martial arts beauty and power in motion. AG and I had to pick up our jaws on some of his moves, which we found out later, he came up with himself. There were 3 specific moments that I cannot forget - some of his foot works are the best I've ever seen. Highly recommended.
2 comments:
Gorgeous, dahling, just gorgeous. Seriously, they look like cookbook pictures. So colorful and succulent-looking. I don't use that word often enough. I'm so impressed! When are you catering in KC?
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment