It's probably not PC to say it this way, but colored and multi-racial babies are the cuties babies in the world. He's darling, there's just something about them, maybe it's because I'm Asian, but I know a lot of other people who feel the same.Besides Thuy's two boys who are now 10 and 12, he's the only other boy that my friends are having - oops i did forget Nathan. But in general, my friends are all having girls... nothing wrong with that, and I've always wanted a little girl myself, but this little boy is PRECIOUS. Lance is half Vientamese and half Japanese. I love his almond eyes, I love his skin... and his cute little nose, but most of all, he just looks different and exotic.

I can't wait to see his personality. I'm intrigued by him. I'm surprised at my immediately emotional attachment to him just through pictures.

His cheeks have gotten so chubby since birth.... hrm, I think I'm falling in love with him...Is that what happens to moms and their sons and fathers and daughters?
No comments:
Post a Comment