Tuesday, May 30, 2006

XT's move


Saturday morning AG and I met up with Rachel/CC, Smesh, Chris and XT to help her move. Rachel and XT presented gifts of matching firefly and BM jewelry commissioned by their friend Thea. Beautiful, I was so so touched. I love well though out gifts, symbolic of our last summer seeing fireflies at Pat Benatar concert.

It didn't take long to move her things into the truck and outta the house. The boys were well organized and motivated.

XT gave me her baby plant to take care of... I think this is the one I've been looking for to hang in the bathroom. We took some silly pictures and before you know it, the boys had everything together and we were done...

Time to get our stuff together for Goa Gil and camping for the weekend.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

i love these pics, geesh my boobs look big... anyway thanks so much for helping me, it was a really fun move! lol