After a couple hours of sleep and recovery from Shelaine's house warming, AG and I got up and met Sherman/Tram for brunch down south. Afterwards we visited their place and saw video footage of their wedding.
Came home, did a quick clean and rushed to How Weird Street Fair. Shelaine described this as one of her favorite street fairs in SF and we've never been, so I was very curious as to why. They had a couple of fun street vendors such as the Vagina Lady with furry vaginas... but nothing to write home about.
I thought this hairy one was quite interesting...
AG and I had no idea how to get a hold of the usual suspects, but as we walked around and listened to some of the music, we knew they'd eventually show up if we hung around the the right music... and voila, they are so predictable.
Puyish was a find though!
No comments:
Post a Comment