Friday, March 03, 2006

The Explorer goes where no man has gone before...

AG caught a picture of Miss Sienna after our housewarming party. Not quite sure what she was doing down there - it's possible that one of my friends is super ingeniously evil and hid some treats underneath the rug hoping that our little explorer would find it. Or maybe, she's taking a nap and didn't want to be disturbed. I'm hoping it's the former, it's something I'd do, and I hope there's other like-minded mischieviants out there like me. Either way, I think it's hilarious. This little one constantly surprises me with her personality. As many of my close friends know, I rule the pack with an iron hand. But she's not scared of me, not really. She pretends to be - just enough to give me a show of respect cuz she's figured it out that I'm the head honcho who also happens to control the treat bag. She's also a stubborn hellraiser but gets away with everything cuz she's so charismatic. She follows me everywhere, but not adoringly clingy... she knows I'd hate that. She's subtle and in her quiet way, I'd turn around in the bathroom and there she is lying right behind me - or I'm cooking in the kitchen and she plops down in the livingroom where she can see me. She's not spoiled, she doesn't like being on my lap, she doesn't like being petted and coddled like a baby, she just likes being near me and as it turns out... she was perfectly matched for me. And I know you guys think she acts like a cat, but she ain't no kitty - she's a ferocious protector of her sis and our home ;). Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scott and Christie said...

She is truly so much like you! Little sweetheart...
But what about LILA??? ; )

Anonymous said...

Lila, is more like us XT, in touch with her feminine side and not afraid to show her emotions, and always trying to make people happy, and needs PHYSICAL CONTACT!