For the last two nights dinner included seared Ahi Tuna marinated with cayenne and pepper soy sauce on a bed of organic greens, green beans sauteed in olive oil with a dash of salt and black pepper and baked sweet yam. I likes my food with a huge kick and I likes my veggies crisp.When I first moved into this place, I cooked nonstop nightly for a month maybe two. My culinary skills were adapted from my mom's. I get tidbits here and there from watching friends cook and Iron Chef (not). Lately I've gotten into more salads because AG is so fond of them - but a healthy, light but tasty meal is right up my alley - so it works for both of us. Still can't eat get past the raw meats (i.e. carpaccio and sushi) - but I can do seared for now.

Afterwards,
the girls and I spend some quality time - me watching tv while they nap (Lila's preference is to nap on any lap while Sienna prefers the floor - this is her at the bottom, not too happy that I flashed a picture while she was sleeping). She's ignoring me, as usual.
2 comments:
So yummy-the food and the dogs!
Your food is so good TT-making me hungry!
Post a Comment