This is Gypsy Superstar's daughter, Jett. Two and a half and precious. After work yesterday, AG and I walked to Karina's house, ordered dinner and hung out until 9 (Jett's bedtime). It was nice to Karina and Stephan. Another Superstar is due in August.Afterwards, AG and I went home to freshen up. We hung around the upper west side at a quaint little bar (since it was so fareezing out I could barely feel my ears). Got up at noon and ate brunch at Pax. AG went to work while I took off downtown to shop at the infamous Century 21. I was told to prepare myself for the melee, but it really wasn't that bad. I'm a seasoned Filene's Basement veteran and I've fought off worse at the Bebe's annual clearance sale in SF - these women can shop and they are quick and mean.
I didn't go too crazy, lots of lingerie and a DKNY trenchcoat (I'm a coat-whore) that I fell in love with immediately. Perhaps if I hand more time I would have made a bigger dent. God I miss good shopping.
Tonight AG and I intend to check out the Village. Perhaps tomorrow we'd include the Planetarium. Stephan and Karina highly recommended the Museum of Natural History as well. Oh so much to do. Perhaps on our next visit.This
is Jett's before and after bath pictures. She's really quite adorable.
1 comment:
She is just so damn cute! Can't wait to see her.... Hey lets get together soon huh? What does your week look like? Miss you...
Post a Comment