Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Spring in SF.....


And everything is blooming, including the flowers and fruit trees in my garden. This lovely red tulip is an early bloomer. And my Mexican Lime Tree has limes already. It's been astonishing to watch the leaves unfurl from bushes, stems and stalks... and flowers emerging and then little fruits bud out of the flowers. I've never had a green thumb so this magic garden is growing of its own accord. I'm just a fortunate bystander.

I don't remember seeing any limes last year when I moved in. There definately weren't flowers on the orange tree either. This year I think there will be oranges as well. And my beautiful ever-blooming gardenia bush is so ready to blossom. There's so many lovely buds and they keep getting larger each day.

If I have the energy I'd love to plant purple wisteria or climbing jasmine.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: