Most dogs can reach their ass so it's understandable that if you didn't see this picture and I was describing what Sienna was doing (i.e. curled up in a ball sleeping), it wouldn't be all that impressive. But there's something impressive about THIS. She could be a dog contortionist or something. Of course, I woke her up with my flash photography. See the similar irritated look from previous pictures below?Tomorrow I fly out to NYC to meet up with AG and hopefully enjoy a little bite of the apple. Then to Orlando to attend a Telecom Contracts Negotiation conference... It's great to get out of the city once in awhile, even if it's within the states.
I received an email from my Aussie friend Jennifer Curcio - who I met in Pai, Thailand. Pai is a cool mix of expats and BM vibe 3 hours west from Chiang Mai. I walked into this cafe one evening when they were having Trivia Tuesday contests. I sat next to Jennifer and we connected immediately. I was surprised to discover later that she was only 19. Such an old soul. Unfortunately, I was leaving the next evening (to meet XT in Chiang Mai) and didn't have much time left, but had to "do" the natural hotsprings there. The hotsprings was a popular place and we wanted to get there early to enjoy the serenity and beauty of the place before it got crowded. It was magical. The morning mists and the steam from the hotsprings created a mystical shroud of privacy. When the sun finally streamed through the mists and branches, and the birds started chirping...it was so dreamlike. JC also gave me a list of the best places for desserts, dinners, teas, coffees to check out when I returned with AG. She also recommended the Sun Hut where we stayed. Since then, JC has been around the world and back - and AG is very excited to talk to her about Israel. She's coming to SF in two weeks, and it will be nice to have an international friend to talk to. Mabe her stories will inspire us to travel again.
1 comment:
Have an incredible time honey! I'll miss ya!
Post a Comment