Friday, February 17, 2006

Feel like hiding from the world some days?

Last night I had some odd dreams that I remembered quite well this morning. Since I'm getting my first root canal in the next hour.. I had dreams of going to the Endodontist... They sat me in that dentist chair and the assistant x'd where I was supposed to get my shots - a total of 6 in all.. Then the dentist pulls out this bazooka-like gun with 6 needles, stuffed it in my mouth and gave me all 6 shots at one time. Then they started partying in the other room waiting for the novacaine to kick in. Well, I think they took some of the novacaine, because 3 hours later, they were still partying it up and my numbness was wearing off. When I told them, they gave me 6 more shots... this time, the novocane kicked in immediately and I felt like a helium balloon... floating just above ground and not able to move. The assistant dragged me over to the chair and tried to stuff me on it, but because I was floating, they couldn't get me strapped down.

The next dream I had was heading to the Endodontist, yet again... this time, the endodontist ended up being my good friend Brian Fan. But he had this dentist office that was not really a dentist office. As if he was playing "dentist" and the chairs were plain chairs and then he tried to give me my novacaine... and this time I felt so high, it wasn't novocaine... the great thing about the dream was, i really felt high while i was sleeping... i woke up several times in between and thought that i was on something - now that's worth sleeping in for.

So, in 15 minutes I'm to take my Xanax, and my brother is driving me to the dentist and dropping me off... the tooth hasn't hurt in days and I'm hoping that the nerve is dead and I won't feel too much. I'm not a wimp, but tooth and back pain has got to be the worse. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

how was your surgery cutie? hope it was ok. in san diego moving miss jessica, will talk soon xoxo xt