Saturday night I spent by myself, watching tv with the pups on my lap and heading to bed early. Sunday evening I had dinner with Shelaine who were quite impressed with my new physique. I also posted a picture of Marina and her mama - Lenira who KC and I happened to run into at le Colonial Friday for dinner. They both looked fabulous
I have now hit the 140lb mark which means I've gained 15lbs, just another 20 more to go. Oh golly.
Margo came over Tuesday night to watch the Warriors vs. Mav's game and we had a blast catching up. She's quite a hoot. Tonight I have dinner plans with Padma and to see the renovations of her condo. Hopefully, I'll catch the last part of the game tonight... I can't believe I haven't posted about my Warriors. We're finally getting some RESPECT now that we are playing like warriors and upsetting the #1 team in the league. Andy - our Dirk roommate look-a-like sent this sports column to us - it's hilarious; http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/blog/index?name=simmons.
No comments:
Post a Comment