Tuesday, May 08, 2007

How Weird Street Fair Weekend


Another scorching weekend. Friday night - I hung out with the girls, having dinner at Ramblas then over to Tameeza's for dessert. Saturday, I piggy backed on Andy/Allison's plans to Dolores Park with the pups to enjoy music and people watching for Cinquo de Mayo.


After a full day at the park, came home and we ordered the boxing fight. I'm not a huge fan, and I must say, I'm still not a huge fan. But it was fun hanging out with Andy and his friends. I can see how guys could get into it.


I passed out early.



Next day - I was up and ready for the How Weird Street Fair. I entered the Fair by myself and ran into Sashilya within 10 minutes. I had tried to meet up with several peeps, but the crowd and the music was too intense. But I always run into Sashilya, even at BM - with 35,000 people and 3 miles to range, we always find them. There must be something magnetic there.
Anyways it was scorching hot - probably in the low 90s in SF. I hadn't been out dancing since NYE... can you believe that? Anyways, the baby loved the music - all that bass and the people. I think we need to take her out to more music activities. I almost forgot I was pregnant - the bellly hasn't been too burdensome - especially since I'm not eating huge meals at a time anymore (learned my lesson). On the way home, I stopped at Rainbow's to get some groceries and saw Michael Franti and his family out shopping. I wanted to come up and say hi - but I truly believe in privacy and just couldn't get myself to do it when he's with his family.


AG comes home today, yay! It feels like a month. Yesterday and today was another record breaking temperature in SF - I love it. My skin's made for the hot tropical climate. Baby G has been kicking up storms and not just at night anymore - all times of the day. Her strongest kicks are in the morning and evenings - and my belly button is about to become an outtie. This is week 22.


Oh gosh, I almost forgot - Ven/Jen's baby - Jeven Michael Kelly was born May 1st at 7:19pm weighing in at a whopping 10lbs 14.2oz. God that scares me.

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

Ya'lls look so beautiful!The belly becomes you my dear, can't wait to see it for myself! Is Jeven a combo of their name? Thats awsome! Looks like so much fun sweets, and Ari loos au so natural with baby! smooch smooch