Friday night Shelaine came over and we had filet mignon and jumbo prawns. It was delicious and grilled to perfection by Elaine. We got up early Saturday morning to attend our Leaps online seminar. That was very interesting, we've been waiting for such a long time.
Met some interesting people at our options seminar in SF on Sunday and got some great information from a guy who's been managing portfolios for a long time. All good news. Last night I felt contractions for the very first time... meaning I really felt them. It does feel like cramps and even though I slept fitfully last night, I was glad to know what the can feel like. Not knowing is more difficult for me. At least I have a pain guage now. There are some other signs that she may decide to come out earlier than I would like. I'm hoping she'll make it past Sarah's wedding. But I guess she will come when she wants....
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment