Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yes, it's official


Here we are in Puerto Vallarta (PVR).... canoodling. It was hot there, humid... not sultry.. Sultry is sexy, humid is not.

I chose this moonstone at Annie Bannie's in Sayulita. Was very drawn to it, this ring in particular. Also Annie Bannie uses a portion of her proceeds to help dogs in Sayulita. If you remember, Pepito? I was glad to see that the conditions for pets have improved over 200%. We saw lots of dogs still, but many looked well fed and loved, unlike 4 years earlier when we rescued Pepito from the garbage.

I was driven into Annie's shop when the locals were spraying DDT up and down the streets. We began talking about changes in life, and she led me to this ring. I love it....





Moonstone symbolises a holistic view of man and woman. Its soft shine will support the emotional and dreamy tendencies of a person. The associations thus involved make Moonstone of course the ideal stone for lovers, reputed to bring forth feelings of tenderness and to protect true love. It is also reported that wearing a Moonstone will further intuition and your sensitivity for others.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats to the most gorgeous couple. This all makes TOTAL sense, so no surprises. I'm so freaking happy and content for you...that you both found each other and treasure each other like you deserve. It's so cool to watch!!

mie

Scott and Christie said...

Oh my sweet darlings, I am so happy for you. This is beautiful, just beautiful. Can't wait to give you both big hugs. Your trip looks amazing. You two look really happy. I was actually wondering what you would be doing on the beach that whole time, had a good giggle thinking about that then you posted it. What a hoot. Just thinking about Thailand and the times you tried to lie there in general. How funny. Anyway, can't wait to crawl outta the woods (tueday) and actually talk to you, see you in person. Big love and send it to Ari as well. I am thrilled. Love love, Xt