I'm not a beach person, but it was fun frolicking in the warm waters and waves with AG. Naturally, I grew bored of that early on. I've always wanted to see what I'd look like in braids. These women were relentless, so I broke down from boredom, curiosity and pressure.
I intentionally did not include the final results. I looked ... bald. Well, that satisfied that curiosity. AG was his usual patient self, watching me and I'm sure quite amused.
It's nice to end your vacation on the beach, not running around meeting coordinators and caterers and looking for wedding sites. We got dark, even burnt a bit here and there; which is surprising for being on the beach for 1 day. The sun is super hot here, and when you're drinking, you can't tell how badly your burning. Note to all the white people....
In summary, it was a great vacation. We had lots of time to ourselves... But I realized I need stimulation. I'm a stimulation junky. First thing I did when we got home was call Shelaine. I need some action. AG was fine, he likes to relax... me, I start getting itchy. Gotta be doing something, gotta be seeing someone, gotta be going somewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment