Monday, December 05, 2005

Saha's 2nd anniversay and a Numinosum reunion

Sapna and I attended Saha's 2nd anniversay this evening at 1075 Sutter, a quaint and adorable little middle eastern restaurant in Hotel Carleton in the tenderloin. AG and I camped with the owner, Muhammod, with our Numinosum camp. Best food at BM ever. Not that I want ramble on and on again about how wonderful our camp was, but it sure has opened up some new doors for us. Scrumptious appetizers (stuffed mushrooms, sauteed mushrooms and tofu, braised chicken wings with spicy sauces), belly dancers, great live music. And best of all, some of our Numinosum buddies were there.

Finally caught up with Salim, Thomas, and Brimeeza. It would be nice to connect the russians with Salim and Nyphesa. Adorable couple. I think even Sapna had a good time for once. The music was fantastic, I almost couldn't leave....but there were little ones waiting for me at home, and with a present too. Oh well... life of a parent.

No comments: