It's 12:49am and we're packing for our big family xmas trip. Tentative plans are to shianghai the puppies and hijack outta here by 9pm and drive through sleet, rain, and snow to Portland and sleep for a day. Grandma Gluck is going to be very happy to see her little darlings; who are both ladies now. I'm happy not to be working or even thinking of working for 10 days. AG is happy that the sale of his loft is going through by Friday. They are scheduled to meet the title company tomorrow to sign paperwork. It's nice to have his previous life-things tied up nicely before the new year.
Feels so weird how normal it is to pack up to drive and see the family. Wasn't too long ago when I was only day dreaming about such things. I have a feeling this is going to be a nice holiday. Packed full of course, never a dull moment with my party planning. Many people to see. It's pretty cool that I like his family.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment