It's so good to be home though. The last several days of catching up on sleep, hanging out with some friends and being here in our home. Today - I pick up Smesh in a couple of hours to drive up to Napa and celebrate Sara G's remaining bachelorette days. It's gorgeous and hot out and there's 4 boys staying with us from NYC (Andy's friends). At first I was not wanting to leave, but after last night's late night upstairs festivities and drunken activities, I'm more than happy to leave AG and the girls with the NY boys and head to a quiet and warm retreat in Napa with some women. Life is good, can't complain.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Father's Day Weekend
It's so good to be home though. The last several days of catching up on sleep, hanging out with some friends and being here in our home. Today - I pick up Smesh in a couple of hours to drive up to Napa and celebrate Sara G's remaining bachelorette days. It's gorgeous and hot out and there's 4 boys staying with us from NYC (Andy's friends). At first I was not wanting to leave, but after last night's late night upstairs festivities and drunken activities, I'm more than happy to leave AG and the girls with the NY boys and head to a quiet and warm retreat in Napa with some women. Life is good, can't complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok you look soooooooo gorgeous. Hope you had an amazing weekend with the ladies! Nice family pics! So glad you got some rest, love the Martini name, how did it come about? Leaving for the woods on Sunday, lets talk before I "drop out", love you!
Post a Comment