Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Tummy Tube


What a nice surprise to come home yesterday and see a package for moi! It's a tummy tube and a very cute maternity yoga outfit for my prenatal yoga classes, which are to begin next week at 12 weeks!

I've been wanting a tummy tube for a couple of weeks now since I've not been able to button my pants due to Baby G. And I'm wearing it today with my favorite pair of jeans. What a smart invention. Thanks Chris and Al! You are so sweet, and the yoga outfit is adorable and perfect timing. My first set of maternity outfits.

Later that evening I met up with Kerry for dinner at Weird fish on Mission at 18th. Most of their foods come from sustainable, and organic farms. We even tried the deep fried pickles. A little on the salty side. I had a weird salad, hot cumin endemama's and 2 fish tacos with mango salsa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toni,

I stumbled onto your blog from Mie's - and saw this news - Congratulations! I am so very happy for you and your honey! I know Dav & Mie are excited to have more Burning babies for Tesla to play with!

Ele

Scott and Christie said...

I am sure you look adorable my dear, thanks for sharing all of this with us, it makes me feel as if I know what is going on! xo