Today is XT's bday... this picture was from 2 years maybe even 3 years prior when we celebrated our birthday together.Today I'm thinking about her and the paths that has led to our friendship. She's a uniquely powerful and deeply spiritual sister.
I hope she's feeling the love that her west coast sisters are sending her way, so thankful for her friendship and her spirit. We miss her dearly and can't wait to see her again soon.
Birthday wishes for XT:
See the strength of your spirit
See the beauty you create in others around you
Find your love
Bring him home to your heart
Have adventures
Be young again....
Love you XT
1 comment:
Oh my my dearest Miboni. Thank you so much for this post. It touches me deeply. I feel you and our sisters and brothers and the love you continue to share for me. It is so coming back to you even though there are many miles between us. I am feeling your wishes and thank you so much for your love support and constant understanding. Much love and many birthday wishes to you my dear, XT
Post a Comment